The Yazmin competition update,


Yesterday was a beautiful day at Kennedy Space Center, the
teams were all very excited and enthusiastic to be here; not only were the teammates excited and enthusiastic but so was I, this was my first time coming to Kennedy Space Center; I was really amazed at how big and beautiful all the rockets are in the rocket garden.

I noticed a lot of teams seemed very nervous as they were preparing before entering the Space Flight Simulator. Most of the teams where asking each other questions while their teachers/coaches where motivating them to do the best they can.

As I sat in the Mission Control and listened to how the commanders where communicating I noticed lots of potential. At the end of their landing Mr. Porter and                Mr. Wolff gathered all the teammates and discussed their strengths and weak spots and answered any questions any of the teammates might've had.

Check back tomorrow for more about the Astronaut Challenge

Yazmin Nieto

Mission Control
Post team debriefing

Comments

Popular Posts